Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here & There

Life has been busy at the Williams residence like usual! Last Saturday, Aubrey & I went to Texarkana for Jenn's baby shower. We had a great time & Jenn got a lot of great stuff for baby Peyton! It was raining when it was time to head back home & Carla asked if I would please please please stay the night. lol! I called Nathan like I was a 12 year old & asked if I could stay the night with my bff, hahaha. He said he didn't care, especially since it was raining pretty good here. So, Aubrey & I stayed the night at Carla's house! We had a lot of fun. Aubrey stayed up SUPER late (10:30!) playing with Carla's girls & Emma. Elizabeth & Travis came over & we had pizza. The girls watched The Pregnancy Pact & the guys played Xbox. I was sad Nathan wasn't there with us, but me & Aubrey had a great time! Sunday we went to church & surprised Nathan's family :) That was fun! Afterwards we went to eat at Nathan's grandma's. We headed back towards home & met up with Colleen at TaMolly's. After that we headed home & got ready for the week to begin!

Nothing too exciting happened this week, just the same ole same ole. The director of Aubrey's daycare told me on Monday that they are going to have to start charging us more because Aubrey eats SO much! HAHAHA! She is so tiny but she can really pack some food in! A funny moment this week was when I told Aubrey "Let's go fix your hair!". She ran to the bathroom, stood at the counter, pointed to her hair, and said "Bow! Bow!". lol I have the girl trained right! :) Friday we had an ice day! My work was cancelled, Nathan was off, & Aubrey got to stay home from school! We had a great day snuggled up in the house together! This morning when we woke up, there was a LITTLE bit of snow on the ground! We went outside & made Aubrey's very first snowman.. or snowmidget! LOL! We worked with what we had! Now Aubrey is asleep & we are just relaxing. Hopefully the roads will be better tomorrow so I can go to Target! Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend! Here are some pictures from throughout the week!

Aubrey's 1st Snowman! hahaha!

Reading a book, one of her favorite things to do :)


Such a sweetie!!


Posing with her prize for winning 1st place in a baby photo contest @ photowow.com!! :)

BFFs @ Jenn's Baby Shower!!

Oh & here is a video of Aubrey dancing her little heart out! hahaha! She LOVES this song! And yes, we DO clean. She insists on having every toy out while she's up so we straighten up after she goes to bed! So ignore the millions of toys & blanket pallet! :)

1 comment:

Carla said...

LOVE the video!! She was shaking it!! Oh, and it's just fine to have toys out. You can no longer have a perfectly clean house once you have kids..lol!