- Weight: between 16.5-17 lbs (weighed 17lbs 2oz on Friday, the 1st, but lost weight over the weekend while sick & got down to 16lbs 7oz. Weighed 16lbs 8oz today (the 7th)).
- Height: 26 inches
- Eating 5-6 oz every 3 hours during the day
- When healthy, usually sleeps 9 straight hours at night.
- Changed his bedtime up and now is OUT by 6:30.
- Usually sleeps 6:30-3:30/4:00, wakes up to eat, & goes back to sleep until around 6-6:30.
- Had strep throat again, another ear infection, and Norovirus. NO FUN!
- Had tubes placed today! Hoping for NO more ear infections!
- Tested to see if he was a carrier for strep because a new doctor thought he was (momma knew he wasn't, been there/done that with Aubs). Test came back normal, he is not a carrier. Just a strep magnet like Aubs :(
- Wearing size 3 diapers. They are a bit big on him but I was afraid he would outgrow the 2's before we finished a new case.
- Wearing size 3 month/3-6 month/6 month/ and some 6-9 month clothing
- Still taking medicine for his reflux and we're still thickening his bottles with rice cereal.
- VERY happy baby.. always smiling, even when sick!
- SO laid back! Everyone comments about how calm & happy he is :)
- Still trying to sit up by himself. Still supports himself with his arms and leans over some.
- Started eating baby food! So far he's tried home made avocado & bananas. He's also had store bought baby food & has tried sweet potatoes, carrots, and apples! He LOVES to eat!! :) He tries to grab my hand to get the spoon to his mouth faster!
- Usually takes 3 naps a day, 30-60 minutes in the morning, 1-2 hours around lunch time, and 30-60 minutes in the afternoon.
- Loves when his big sissy reads to him :)
Thursday, February 7, 2013
The months just keep flying by! Our little (big) guy is 5 months old already! Here's what Mr. Evan is up to these days!