- Goes to bed between 8:00 & 8:30. During the week, we wake her up at 7:30 for school. On the weekends, she will often sleep until 9-10.
- Loves to eat! Some of her favorites include: chicken nuggets, macaroni & cheese, fruit snacks, any kind of bread, cheese, crackers, hot dogs, strawberries, apples, grapes, broccoli, pizza, & much more. She is NOT a picky eater at all!
- Favorite drinks are chocolate milk, Capri Sun (she calls it Sun Juice), sweet tea, & apple juice. She enjoys the occasional sip of coke too (eww ;)).
- Talks NON STOP. Seriously. And the things she says.... she is hilarious!
- Smartie Pants :) She can spell her name, tell you her full name, count to 30, count to 10 in Spanish, knows her birthday, knows a lot of colors in Spanish & other random words (up, down, open, close, witch (lol), hello, bye, etc), learning how to write her name, & just completely amazes me more & more every day!
- Is very good at critical thinking. The other day she wanted to use our Swiffer mop. She wanted a sweeper thing to put on it & I told her they were all gone. She walks away & comes back a minute later with a paper towel & says here mom, this is the same size, we can just use this, LOL.
- Has a very big imagination. She loves to play with her Little People toys & will just make up little stories for them allll day long!
- Also loves to read & be read to!
- Started "real" Preschool on August 15th :)
- Weighs 24 lbs & is 34.5 inches tall. 10th percentile for height, not on the charts for weight.
- Stillllllll battling constant strep infections. Hoping ONE day we get to the bottom of that. She's had it 9 times since the end of January. Anytime she stops an antibiotic, she has strep again within a week :(
- I asked her today her favorites & this is what she told me. Favorite color: Green. Favorite food: Bananas Favorite Number: 1
- Her favorite color usually changes with what color outfit she has on ;)
Birthdays and Puppies
2 days ago