Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tired

I am so TIRED. I feel like I can never get enough sleep. We have been so busy lately. We have been going to Texarkana just about every weekend because I have a lot of people wanting to do pics there. It's fun, but exhausting!!

This weekend we are going back again. I'm doing some pictures & we're also going to Catelyn's 8th birthday party!! I can't believe Catie is going to be 8. She is growing up too fast, along with Aubrey & the rest of my bff's kiddos!!

I am hoping to do some pictures of Aubs soon. I have barely been taking pics of her lately (besides cell phone pics) and that is sooooooo unlike me! We have just been on the go go go!!

I am ready for June ;) My grandma is coming down & I'm taking a week off to spend time with her. We're also having Aubrey's birthday party in June so that my grandma can attend. I loveeee planning birthday parties!! We're going to have it at the same place we had her 1st birthday party. Aubs wants a Dora party this year, so that's what she's going to have. Of course I would rather have a different themed birthday party, but it's HER birthday party, so who am I to tell her no Dora party!? It will be a cute Dora party ;)

I have pictures scheduled for almost every weekend from now until May... so I am one tired, busy, & blessed momma!! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Brooke wants a Dora party too :-). She keeps telling me she wants Dora on her "birfday" cake, lol

Carla said...

Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!
Aubs Dora party will be super cute!!