I've been meaning to do this for a while, so here are Aubrey's "20 Questions" answers at age 4 :)
1. What is your favorite color? Purple & Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Barbies
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Fireman Sam
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter & jelly sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? I don't know
7. What is your favorite game? Daddy's new game (computer game)
8. What is your favorite snack? Pretzels
9. What is your favorite animal? Patrick (lol!!)
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
11. What is your favorite book? Dressed for the Ball (Disney Princess book)
12. Who is your best friend? Maggie, Ethan, Charlee, Devan, & Grace
13. What is your favorite cereal? Honeycombs
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on my trampoline
15. What is your favorite drink? Apple Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Patrick & you (mommy lol!)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cinnamon Rolls
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Strawberry Rolls (..? we had these at her party, I guess she's thinking back.. ? lol)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Artist, Nurse, & a Teacher
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Obviously, I haven't blogged in FOREVER. I am just writing this so that I can look back on it in the future. I need to do a blog about Aubs these days too. That girl is a mess! Here's all about little brother's first month though :)
- Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz
- Height: 19.75 inches
- Eating 3-4 oz every 3-4 hours.
- Just moved to size 1 diapers (can still fit in some newborn diapers but we have a ton of 1's so we made the switch).
- Wearing size Newborn clothing.
- Having lots of trouble with reflux.
- Will have a swallow study done soon to check on all of that.
- Following in big sister's footsteps and has been to the doctor every week of his life :(
- Besides the nasty ole reflux, doing great. He is a very good baby!
- Still sleeps a ton. Has maybe 30-60 minutes of straight awake time once or twice a day.
- Is much better with tummy time than Aubs was. He tries to roll over already & doesn't scream the second we lay him down, like a certain little someone did ;)
- Total tummy sleeper. Hates laying on his back. Favorite place to sleep right now is on Mommy's chest.