- Nathan took Aubrey with him to Lowes this weekend. They were walking through the garden department & a sprinkler was going. Aubs got very serious and said LISTEN DAD. It's a SNAKE! Nathan tried to explain to her that it wasn't a snake, but a sprinkler. She refused to believe that. She kept insisting that it was a snake because it was saying ssss ssss ssss. Nathan said several people were giggling over this situation :)
- We built a flower bed this weekend in our front yard. It was getting close to Aubrey's naptime & I told her we were about to have to go in for naptime. She said I want to nap out here, in my NEW bed, my FLOWER BED. ;)
- Whenever you ask Aubrey why Mommy goes to work, she replies "to make money to buy me new clothes!"
- This morning Aubrey wanted to watch a show that I am not a fan of. I told her no & she said "But MOM, it's COOL!". Umm yes, she's 2, not 13!!
- One day Nathan hadn't shaved. Aubs felt his face & said Eww, Dad, your face is dirty!
I can't believe it's May! Time just fliesssssssss by! I'll have a 3 year old before I know it!