- Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz
- Height: 19.75 inches
- Eating 3-4 oz every 3-4 hours.
- Just moved to size 1 diapers (can still fit in some newborn diapers but we have a ton of 1's so we made the switch).
- Wearing size Newborn clothing.
- Having lots of trouble with reflux.
- Will have a swallow study done soon to check on all of that.
- Following in big sister's footsteps and has been to the doctor every week of his life :(
- Besides the nasty ole reflux, doing great. He is a very good baby!
- Still sleeps a ton. Has maybe 30-60 minutes of straight awake time once or twice a day.
- Is much better with tummy time than Aubs was. He tries to roll over already & doesn't scream the second we lay him down, like a certain little someone did ;)
- Total tummy sleeper. Hates laying on his back. Favorite place to sleep right now is on Mommy's chest.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Evan 1 month
Obviously, I haven't blogged in FOREVER. I am just writing this so that I can look back on it in the future. I need to do a blog about Aubs these days too. That girl is a mess! Here's all about little brother's first month though :)