Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lazy Weekend

We don't have too many lazy weekends around here. The weekends Nathan works, my mom comes down & we are always busy doing things out & about. Most weekends Nathan's off, we go out of town or have something planned. This weekend Nathan was off & we had no plans!! YAY!!

Friday night, Aubrey started getting sick, again. Poor thing. She gets well for like a week and then is sick again. I hate it for her!! It started out as just a runny nose & has moved into her chest, which seems to always happen now. She has been coughing & wheezing really badly. I feel so bad for her!!

Saturday, me, Colleen, & Aubrey had planned on going shopping. Since Aubrey had a rough night Friday coughing all night, I decided she needed to stay home with daddy. Good idea, because she slept the entire time we were gone, taking an almost FIVE hour nap! Poor thing, she needed some rest!! So, me & Colleen headed to Bryant to go shopping. We went to Chili's first to eat lunch. It was pretty good... except for about 30 minutes later it did NOT agree with me. Ugh it was awful, my stomach was hurting so bad!! It didn't stop me from shopping though. We went to Target, Old Navy, & Kohls. I was pretty bummed because I was looking for specific sandals & capri's for Aubrey & didn't find them! I'm going to check the Target/Kohls in Texarkana next weekend while we are there for Jennifer's baby shower!

Today, we have just been laying around. Aubrey got up about 9 & I brought her into our room. She laid in the bed watching tv with me while Nathan still slept. She ended up falling back asleep on me, which is something she never does. I hate that she's sick but I do enjoy the extra cuddles. She never has time to cuddle anymore, she is always too busy!
Aubrey is down for a nap now & Nathan is watching the Cowboys game. Aubrey watched some of the game with Nathan before she went down for her nap!
Later this afternoon, after Aubrey gets up, we are going to head to Arkadelphia to eat at TaMolly's with my sister. She left her wallet here yesterday & needs it.. and I was craving some Mexican food so I said we would just bring it to her!

So, it's been a nice, relaxing weekend. I will probably be taking Aubrey to the doctor tomorrow if she doesn't get any better.. which from the sounds of her cough today.. doesn't seem like she's going to. I hope everyone else has had a nice weekend!! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a fun weekend to me! :) I hope Aubrey gets to feeling better soon!

Carla said...

LOVE me a lazy weekend!!! Hope that Dr. can figure out why she keeps getting sick!!!!