Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Early Start

I got up at 7:30 this morning to go grocery shopping before Aubrey & Nathan woke up. It worked out great!! There were hardly any people at Walmart, so it made shopping very easy. Sometimes it's just easier to go grocery shopping without Aubrey. She has decided she is too big to sit in the front seat. She wants to stand up in the basket & this can be stressful between trying to load that part up with groceries & making sure she's holding on while I'm pushing! Now I got all the shopping done & groceries put away & Nathan & Aubrey are still asleep! :)

Tomorrow starts a new work week. Aubrey has to go back to daycare. Her daycare was closed the past week. She's not going to like having to get up early again! She's been sleeping in until at least 9am every morning. I have enjoyed two 3 day weekends in a row. I wish every weekend was a 3 day weekend!! That would be NICE!

Aubrey seems to be feeling a little better. Her cough isn't as bad as it was. She did much better last night!! I hate that she is sick so often :( It breaks my heart for her. She is a trooper though & does pretty good handling her sickies. We are going to Sears today to have her 18 month pictures done. Hopefully we'll get at least one good shot!

Well, I hear Aubrey waking up now! More later :)

<3 Valerie

1 comment:

Carla said...

Look at you...ya lil blogger!! You are on a roll!!! :)