Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Layout

I decided to try & do better about posting again. I always say this, so we'll see how long it lasts. I guess I'll consider this my New Years resolution :) To be a better blogger!

Things are the same as always :) Aubrey is growing up so fast. She is almost 18 months old now. I started writing her 18 month letter yesterday. Check back for that on Thursday. She is pretty sick right now :( She has a sinus infection that has gone to her chest. She is coughing non stop & wheezing some too. I'm praying she doesn't have RSV again. She sounds just like she did when she had that last January. I've started her back up on breathing treatments, so hopefully between those & her antibiotic, she will feel better soon. The good thing is she still acts like her normal happy self. Poor baby girl is so used to being sick, she has to REALLY be sick for it to bring her down now.

Me & Nathan are doing great. We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary in November :) It seems impossible but I fall a little more in love with him everyday. He is my very best friend! Our jobs are going great. Nathan is still working at the prison and I'm still working at the allergy & asthma clinic. I love my job which makes it a lot easier having to go to work everyday. Aubrey also loves her daycare, so that definitely makes things easier as well. We are still loving living in HS. I miss my best friends but we still go down often & they come to see us too! We are planning a BFF vacation for Memorial Day & I hope it all works out because that will be a BLAST! :)

So, things are the same as always.. but that's fine with me. I wouldn't have my life any other way! :) Happy New Year & I'll try to be a better blogger :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Getting comments always helps encourage me to blog more often, so here's some encouragement for you! Glad you're loving life (as usual!) and I hope Aubrey feels better soon!

Carla said...

So, this is my very first "blog" comment..lol! We will have to remind each other to blog!!!

Carla said...

love the new layout by the way!!! :)