Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Firsts

Life has been busy as usual lately. We've experienced some "firsts" in the past few days. Sunday we went to Emma's "FIRST" Birthday Party!! YAY! Emma is one of Aubrey's BFFs :) Aubrey had so much fun at Emma's party!! There was pizza, cake, a carousel, games, etc! It was a great first birthday party for a great little girl! :)


The other "first" is a BIG first to us! Aubrey went poo poo in her potty for the first time on Sunday night! YAY!!! We were so very happy & excited for her. Aubrey was so proud of herself too! I am one proud momma & excited to report she has gone poo poo on her potty for the 3rd consecutive night!! We are hoping this is a great start to potty training!


Tomorrow night, me, Aubrey, & my sister are meeting Elizabeth, Emma, & her mom for dinner at PF Changs. Yummy! I've never eaten there but I've heard it's AWESOME, so that is another "first" I am looking forward to! :)

Well, time to watch American Idol with my sister :) More later this week!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE all the first! YAY for Aubs and going poo poo on the potty!!! See ya tonight at pfchangs!!! :)