Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sickling

I took my little sickling back to the doctor yesterday. When her doctor walked in, he said "It seems like we've seen ya'll a lot lately..." Umm, ya think?! Poor Aubrey. :( It seems like she can never catch a break!! Anyway, she has croup, which was likely caused from RSV. She had to get a steroid shot & we have to keep doing her breathing treatments. He said the steroid shot should help her improve pretty quickly. If we don't see any major improvements by Wednesday, we have to take her back. Hopefully she will improve!! She still had a pretty rough night. She was up a lot coughing & crying. :( She stayed home from daycare yesterday with Nathan & today she is staying home with my mom. I could have stayed home with her, but I wouldn't have gotten paid. We are not allowed to use our sick time on our children. Don't even get me started on that subject. So, I am SO grateful that my mom can come down & watch her for me. Aubrey loves spending time with her Nana so they should have a great day together!

Yesterday, I got pulled over, AGAIN. I swear, I need to go to Speeding Anonymous!!! I have a serious problem! I got a ticket in June & another one the day after Thanksgiving. I am still paying the last ticket off! I have been making payments on it every Monday. I only have 2 payments left. Then I go and get pulled over again!!! I was going down this little back road that I thought was 35 mph. Just as soon as I saw the speed limit sign saying "25 mph", I saw the cop. I had no time to slow down. :( Thankfully the cop was very nice & just gave me a verbal warning. He said "Congratulations on your new car. Slow down some!" My heart was beating so fast. I can NOT get another ticket!! I need to start paying better attention. I'm never speeding for a reason. I just don't pay attention & don't realize I'm speeding or don't realize what the speed limit is. I am really going to try to work on that!!

Well, it's January 19th & so far my New Year's resolutions are off to a good start ;) I am being a better blogger. I printed a ton of Aubrey's pictures AND put them into an album! I still have some to work on but I'm finished with one album! The best New Year's resolution update I have is that my car is still clean! Woo hoo! This is a big accomplishment for me!! lol Hopefully I can keep up the good work! ;)

Well, no pictures today. I really need to download pictures off of my camera. With Aubrey being sick, I haven't taken many recently. I am waiting on my mom to get here & then I'm off to work. Hope everyone has a great day!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I feel like I say this all the time, but I hope she gets to feeling better and STAYS better!!! You better not get another ticket...I think they can revoke your license after 3 or 4 tickets in 3 years. SO SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!! I would hate for you to have to take a bus everywhere...hehehe.