Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy Day

Today will be a busy day & it got off to a VERY early start! Aubrey woke up around 5:30 am. That is SOOOO unlike her. She was just fussing so much & pulling at her ear. I put some numbing ear drops in & she went right back to sleep. Poor baby! Now I am up though. Once I wake up like that, I have a hard time going back to sleep. I took her back to the doctor on Wednesday & along with croup, she also had an upper respiratory infection & an ear infection. Sheesh! She just can not catch a break it seems! She is on a Z Pack now & it has really helped her a lot!

Today we are going to Texarkana for my BFF Jenn's baby shower. She is due Feb 27th with little Miss Peyton Olivia :) I am so excited for her! She's the last BFF to become a mommy! :) Now we will have kids everywhere whenever we get together, lol! I'm meeting up with Carla & Elizabeth at Target at 11:30 so we can buy our gift for Jenn (carseat!). Then we have to head out to Bloomburg to start setting up for the shower. It should be a fun & busy day! My mom was supposed to come down this weekend but she isn't feeling well. We will miss her!
Hmm.. not much else to write about. Here's a few pics from this week :)

One passed out little girl

Mommy & Aubs after bathtime :)

At the doctor's office on Wednesday


My pretty little girl :)



<3 <3 <3


No comments: