Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Lots of Randomness!

I find it very hard to blog during the week. After working all day & playing/feeding/bathing Aubrey, by the time Aubrey is in bed, I just don't have the motivation to sit down & focus on blogging! Friday's are different though. I feel like I can really relax & just reflect on the past week! :)


So, Monday we woke up to snow! Not a lot by any means, but hey, it was still snow! Of course I had to document Aubrey's first experience with snow with some pictures! I didn't take many though, because she was still sick & it was just way too cold for pictures!



Tuesday, I texted Nathan while on my way to the Village saying how I wish I could get an SUV. Well.... 24 hours later, I had an SUV!! Hahaha! I promise I am usually not that spoiled! Things definitely worked out in my favor! We traded in Nathan's truck, which his brother was driving. Now Cody will drive our cobalt, Nathan will drive my Fusion, & I have the new car!! It's a 2008 Equinox. I *LOVE* it sooooo much!!! It is so nice! It has leather (heated!!) seats, a sunroof, & only has 30,000 miles on it, which isn't bad at all for being used. I am very thankful my hubby is so good to me! My 2nd New Year's Resolution is to keep this car CLEAN! I pinky swore Nathan I would... so I am REALLY going to try!!! lol

My sister has been staying with us this week because her dorm is still closed but she had to work. It's been fun! :) Good sisterly bonding time! We have become addicted to the card games Old Maid & Blink (it's like the game Speed). So much fun! She has been picking Aubrey up for us while we were stuck at the car dealership finishing up paperwork & that has been very helpful!





Today I got to sleep in some because Aubrey's doctor's appt was at 9:30. That was nice! Her appt went well. We got some steroid cream to use on her eczema. Poor thing, I feel so bad for her little skin. She has it on her arms, legs, back, & a little on her cheeks. Hopefully this new cream will help with that! Then when I got to work, my dr had called in sick. So it was an easy morning. The day went by fast & I'm so glad to be home! I'm ready for a fun weekend!! My mom is coming down tomorrow & we always have so much fun when she is here. Sunday I am going to Texarkana for my BFF's daughter's 1st birthday party! Aubrey's BFF Emma turned 1 on December 29th! We are looking forward to seeing our BFFs!!!



I hope everyone has had a good week & has a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Even though I already knew all of that. It still looks like you and Miss Aubs had a good week. We cant wait to see yall tomorrow, too! :)