Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well Rested

Aubrey slept last night from 12:30-9:00am. Ahh, it was so nice! I know that she won't be doing that every night or anything, but it was very nice, if even for one night! She is passed out on my chest right now. She absolutely loves sleeping on my chest. I don't mind it so much myself. It's sweet to look down at her just sleeping away on me :) She smells so sweet right now too, since I just gave her a bath. My perfect little princess :) She is officially one month old today. WOW. I can't believe it's already been a month. It's going by so fast!


Next week, me & Aubrey are going to Texarkana on Thursday for my best friend's nursing school graduation! I'm so excited. I haven't seen Carla (who is graduating), Elizabeth, or Jennifer since Aubrey was born. They are all super excited to see her too. We are just staying the day. Graduation is at 7pm. We're going to come back that night. It will be a late night of driving, but I don't feel like staying the night down there. Then we are going back the next weekend (23rd) for Jennifer's wedding! Super excited about that too! I looked everywhere for a cute dress for Aubrey to wear to the wedding but couldn't find one anywhere. My friend Paige is sending me one that doesn't fit her daughter anymore though. It's so precious! I can't wait to dress Aubrey up in it! I hope it fits her decently. It's newborn size so it shouldn't be too, too big. She is fitting into some of her newborn size stuff now, yay. Growing so fast :)


Here is a hilarious picture I took last night of Aubrey mid-poo. It makes me laugh so hard!!

1 comment:

A.V.A said...

I lurve that picture!!!