Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another Blog..

Well, here is the beginning of yet another blog. lol I think I've had pretty much every internet blog there is to have. It started with Free Open Diary (FOD) way back in the day. Then it was LiveJournal, Xanga, Myspace, & now I have this. :) I do enjoy keeping up with a blog because it is fun for me to go read old entries. That's what I love about my xanga. I started that right when I was about to graduate high school so it is always entertaining to go back & read those old entries.

This blog will probably mostly be all about Aubrey. She is the center of our lives now :) She is such a sweet baby girl! I seriously can not believe she will be 4 weeks old on Monday & actually a month old on Thursday! The time has been flying by so fast! She is starting to get some chub on her & it's so cute!! She weighed 6lbs even at her last appt, which was when she was 2 weeks old. I'd say she's getting close to 7lbs now. We need to buy a scale just so I can weigh her! When she was first born, she was the clone of Nathan. Now though, I don't think she looks so much like him. I wouldn't say she looks like me either, but she is definitely changing.

So what's going on in our lives lately? I sent in an application for an elementary school nurse position. The application deadline was yesterday, so I'm hoping to hear something this week. I have always wanted to be a school nurse. The hours are great & who can say no to summers off plus all the breaks during the school year. So, keep your fingers crossed for me! Nathan has just been working his usual schedule, 6am-6pm. He is off this weekend, which means he will work Monday & Tuesday, be off Wednesday & Thursday, work Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, be off Monday & Tuesday, work Wednesday & Thursday, & be off Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. So basically he works every other weekend, which isn't too bad. He loves the schedule because the most he ever has to work is 3 days in a row.

Well, I think this is a good enough 1st entry ;) Hopefully I will keep up with this blog!

1 comment:

A.V.A said...

I hope you keep up with this one. Your family is adorable. :-)