Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So busy

I haven't been around much online lately because I started working again on Monday. The first two days were awful. I cried so much taking Aubrey to daycare. It was so, so hard. :( Today was better. I didn't cry! That's an accomplisment :P I know she is doing just fine there. When I got home on Monday, I was begging Nathan to find a job so that I could stay home with her. Now, I am feeling better about everything & Nathan does not have to look for another job. lol

I took Aubrey to the doctor again today because she has still been having trouble while eating due to her reflux. She will fight her bottle so hard & then just scream. He put her on another medicine, Reglan. She has to take it 4x a day, plus her Axid 2x a day. Fun fun. lol Hopefully this will help her. Her note from daycare yesterday said "She fights her bottle so hard. What can we do??" :( She weighed 8lbs 10oz today. She weighed 8lbs 8oz on Friday & her doctor likes to see babies her age gain 1oz a day, so she didn't have very good weight gain. Hopefully the new medicine will help her though.

My new job is going pretty well. I am working at the Asthma & Allergy clinic. Ever since I got home on Monday night, my allergies have been going crazy, lol. I think I might have touched something on one of the allergy test trays that I'm allergic to or something. I did take some meds that we get samples of up there & they are helping a lot! I have already gotten to do allergy tests on patients. I'm doing everything the other nurse does, it just takes me a little longer for now ;)

We are going to my parents house this weekend & I'm excited! We have to come back Sunday because Nathan has to work on Monday. I'm hoping my mom will come back with us & stay Monday, since we will both be off!

I have a bunch of adorable pictures of Aubrey, but those will have to come another time.... :)

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Thinking of you & praying all remains on the up & up with your job & Aubrey's daycare! You are a Wonderful Momma! Aubrey is so blessed to have you!!!

Jen said...

I'm so glad your job is going well and Aubrey is doing well in day care! It's not the same on the loop with you not around much : (. Hope the Reglan helps Aubrey be able to eat again and not be in pain.