Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Love, Love, Love

Nathan is too good to me sometimes, seriously. On Friday night, I went to lay down in Aubrey's room (we have a twin bed in there too). I told him I just needed an hour of uninterrupted sleep & then I would be back & we could all go to bed together. Well, the next thing I know, it's 4:20am & Nathan is waking me up asking if I can please feed Aubrey. He has to leave at 5:15am for work & had been up since 1:00am with her. I asked him why he didn't bring her to me hours earlier, considering he had to freakin go to work(!), & he simply said "I knew that you really needed some sleep." He's amazing. I did point out though that perhaps he needed sleep a little more that night, since he was the one who had to go to work! He is the best though. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. My whole life revolves around him and now Aubrey too. They are my world.

My mom & sister are flying into Little Rock today from Dallas. I'm hoping they will come here. I want my mom to stay tonight & tomorrow night. She said we will see. She helps out so much when she is here. Aubrey has been wearing me & Nathan out these past few days. She has been super fussy. I think it's gas, so there's pretty much nothing we can do. I feel so sorry for her. She is even hoarse from crying so much :( Poor baby.

I'm so scared that I'm not going to get a new job because the bastards at the doctor's office fired me. I still can't get over that. It pisses me off every single day. I was freakin 36 weeks pregnant! I think what makes me so mad is that I *know* that I did nothing wrong to get fired. They had never said that I wasn't doing my job good enough or anything. Then bam, you're fired because you don't have "the get up & go" we're looking for. Ummmm, okay. I'm 9 months pregnant, what the hell do you expect? Not to mention, that I didn't even ask for any kind of special treatment whatsoever! So I really don't know how I didn't have the "get up & go". I never sat down, ever, unless I was drawing someone's blood. Even though I should have been taking frequent breaks because my swelling was getting really bad. Nope, I was a trooper, not that it freakin mattered in the end. Ugh. Anyway, I hope them firing me doesn't prevent me from getting a new job. =\

Aubrey gave me her first smile while awake yesterday :) I tried to catch it on camera, but she stopped. I caught half of it though. I'll post those pictures later.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That was so sweet of Nathan to let you sleep! I hope you're wrong about having trouble getting a job b/c of those stupid @$$ jerks at the doctor's office. I still can't believe they did that to you! Can't wait to see the smiley Aubrey pics : ). I finally got a pic of Brooke smiling today! I caught the very end of it, so it sort of just looks like a gas smile, but it was a REAL smile, darn it! LOL.

Shana said...

Awwwwm you are a very lucky lady, that was so sweet of Nathan! I hope Aubrey's taking it a little easier on her mommy and daddy ;)