Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Catching Up

I've been pretty busy these past few days. Our trip to Texarkana was fun. I took Aubrey to see Nathan's mom first. We stayed there about an hour. Then we went to see my friend Brittany who does my hair. After that we picked Elizabeth up & met Nathan's dad (he had some checks to give us). Then me, Elizabeth, & Aubrey went to the mall. I was hoping to find some cute stuff at The Children's Place since we don't have one there but they didn't have anything good. Then we just hung out at Elizabeth's house until it was time to meet Jennifer at Texas Roadhouse. Oh how I love Texas Roadhouse!! Yum!! Then we all went to Carla's graduation! I'm so proud of her :) However, I missed the entire thing because Aubrey decided to be a little fuss bucket lol. I had a feeling that would happen because she usually gets fussy around 7-8 & graduation was at 7. Plus it was super hot in the building, so I think it was making her mad. Poor baby. We still got to talk to Carla after the graduation though so it was okay. We are going back this Saturday for Jennifer's wedding!

My mom & dad came down on Friday. I always enjoy their visits :) Especially since my mom keeps Aubrey with her at nights :P We got 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep! Ahh, that was NICE! Me & my mom went to the mall & to some garage sales but didn't find anything good. Bad luck with shopping lately!

Here are some pictures from the past week or so :)
Daddy & Aubrey
Mommy & Aubrey

Aubrey
Not a happy baby! lol She still looks so cute though!

Enough with the pics, Mom!


Tummy time with Parker!

Showing off her new bowband :)


In Texarkana


Sweet baby



Just a swinging!


Looks like she's planning something ;)


My attempt at catching her first "awake" smile on camera, lol



2 comments:

Virginia said...

Kudos to Momma for allowing you both 2 nights of rest!!! Love your pix! She is so Expressive- she just tickles me!

Sheila said...

I love her little smiley pic! She is so cute.