Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have a real size baby ;)

That's right, Aubrey now weighs 8 lbs 2 oz. YAY! lol She weighed 5 lbs 6 oz when she was born, so that's a good weight gain (she is 5 weeks old now). My guess was 7 lbs 12 oz, so she made me proud! She did not make me proud last night however. lol She would NOT freakin go to sleep, ugh. I started feeding her at 9pm. She stayed up until 12!! Geez. I finally got her asleep in her swing & laid down. It seemed like it was just minutes later that she was crying again. I looked at my phone & it was 12:30, lol. No wonder, I had barely fallen asleep! Ugh. I finally passed her off to Nathan because I was getting super frustrated. I guess she fell asleep on his chest sometime between 1:00-1:30. Well then she got back up at 3:30 & stayed up until about 5:30. Then we both slept from 5:30 until 8:15. So I got about 5 hours of sleep total last night & not in a row. Blah. Hopefully she will do better tonight. I can't take too many nights like that. I *need* my sleep or I get really, really grouchy.

Well, I had an interview with a doctor's office yesterday. It's a very small office with just one doctor. He is foreign. Not too sure how the interview went. It was okay but when I met the doctor he was like "You have little baby. Babies get sick." @@ Yes, babies get sick, but so do adults & older children. Not to mention that Nathan is off 3 days one week & 2 days the next week & he would be the one staying home with her if she was sick anyway. Whatever though. It will be two weeks before I hear anything about that job. Not holding my hopes up! I did get another call for an interview yesterday after I had that interview so that made me feel better. I go next Thursday to interview at a cardiologist's office. Hopefully that interview will go better!

I called the daycare I had set up for Aubrey today. I had told them she would be starting Monday, August 18th. Well, since I don't have a job yet, no need to be paying for daycare yet. I asked how long they could hold her spot for her & they said until September 2nd, so that was a bit of a relief. Hopefully I will have a job by then!

My best friend Elizabeth found out today she is having a girl! YAY! For once, I was right. lol The last 3 pregnant people I had guessed on, I was wrong. I can't wait to go down there tomorrow for Carla's graduation. It's going to be so much fun being with my best friends again & showing Aubrey off to everyone :)

I still have pictures to post & I promise to get to that soon!

1 comment:

Gena said...

Sorry about the interview but hopefully the next one is better!! I will keep you in my thoughts!!!