Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Word Count

Just for my own memory, I want to write down all the words Aubrey can say now, at 19 months.
Dada/Daddy
Mama/Mommy
Aubrey
Hi
Hey
Ho Ho Ho
Uh Oh
Bye Bye
Baby
Papa
Nana
Down
Up
Ball
Touchdown!
Doggy
Puppy
Kitty
Ouch/Ow
No
Go
Get
Eye/I
Me
Cheese
Bless You
Thank You
Beep Beep
Boo!
You
Excuse
Bow
Book
Balloon
Yum
Eww
Poo Poo
Pee Pee
Juice
Shoe
Sock
Ni-Ni (Night Night)
Eat
Bite
Eat
Stop
Yeah
Mine

That's all I can think of right now. There is probably a few others I'm forgetting! That's a total of 48 & her pediatrician said by age 2 she should be saying 50, so she is doing fantastic! I am so thrilled. She has improved SOOOO much on her vocabulary since getting the tubes in her ears. They have been a miracle worker!!!!

Of course, I can't post a blog without a pic or two of the princess! :)



*I've thought of a few more words Aubs can say: there, that, all done, more, & ba-ba (bottle). So yay, she's past the 50 she should be at, at age 2! :)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Love the new kicks!!!!SOO CUTE!! And YAY to Aubs on her the new words she can say!!