Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Words

Aubrey is talking SOOOO much now. It's impossible to try to do a "word" count on how many words she can say now, like I've done in the past. Some of her words crack me up though! Here are a few of my favorite "Aubrey" words & what they stand for :)

do do ike el= motorcycle
die= fly
see al= cereal
jew= juice
pane= plane
yee yee= lee lee (aunt lee lee)
ya ya= kayannah (her best friend at school)
you eee= julie (for sister julie, her lil personal nun at school lol)
how side= outside
hide= slide

Those are just a few of my favorites that I can think of right now. It is so cute hearing her talk ALL THE TIME now. Sometimes I try to tell her "Let's play the quiet game". She always loses ;)

Last night, Aubrey had a dream I guess about her best friend (Kayannah). It was so cute... she mumbled something on the monitor & then said YAYA! & then mumbled some more! hahaha! Today when I picked Aubs up at daycare, she had on this cute little apron. Sister Julie said it was for Aubrey to keep. I'm not sure if Sister Julie made it for her or not, but it's just the perfect size for Aubrey. It's too cute & funny!

Hope everyone had a great day! I'm ready for the weekend already!

No comments: