Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Shame on Me

Okay, I've reallllly been sucking as a blogger lately. I've missed way too much these past few weeks! It would take FOREVER to go back & reblog about it all... so now my goal is to catch up from this weekend & BE A BETTER BLOGGER! lol

Saturday, we went to Texarkana. We stopped by St. Michael's & visited Nathan's great grandma who is in the hospital. After that, we had some lunch at On The Border. Then we headed to Fouke & went to a yard sale. I got a lot of cute things for Aubrey for cheap! :) Aubrey had the nastiest explosive diaper ever at the yard sale. WOW. I'm glad I found a cute summer outfit while we were there so I could change her. Nasty! After that, we went & visted Nathan's Aunt Gloria Jo. I love her so much!! She reminds me so much of my grandma who died in 2005. Then we headed back to Texarkana for a get together with my BFFs. We had a great time!! We ate some yummy finger foods & then sat outside & watched the kids play (including some of the big kids, me included haha!). I left my camera at home (shocking, I know!), so I didn't get any pics :( You can check out my BFFs page for pics from the night though (www.carlasclan.blogspot.com) We got home late Saturday night.

Mother's Day was a great day. My one gift request was to sleep in. I did just that & slept til 9:30! Aubrey & Nathan were lazy & slept until 10:45! Aubrey ate breakfast & played for a little bit & then was ready for a nap at 12:00. I decided to take a nap too around 2:00. When I woke up at 3:30, that little stinker was STILL asleep! She finally woke up around 4:00! We went & looked at the house after she ate some lunch. It's coming a long great!! I can't wait to move in! They have all of the sheetrock done. They have started on the back deck & doing the dirtwork for the yard & driveway! When we got home, I spent FOREVER hanging up all of Aubrey's clothes. Wow, that kid has way too many!! It's so much fun shopping for her though :) While I was in her room, she came running in & said HERE MOMMY! She had colored a homemade Happy Mother's Day card for me. :) It was sooo cute & she was so proud of it! She had the biggest smile on her face! She also made me a cute little plant at school. Tonight it actually has two little "stems" instead of just one, like in this picture lol.


Little Miss Lazy Pants was back in bed at 7:00.. guess she had a hard day on Saturday & was trying to catch up on her sleep! I have never felt sooooooooo happy as I do being a mommy to Aubrey. She just makes my whole world PERFECT!! I love her SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!




Today was a good day.. just the same ole same ole. Aubrey is ADDICTED to cereal. She ate 3 bowls of it for breakfast on Saturday & Sunday. I left the box out on the table & it's what she insisted on having for dinner. I fixed her some cavatini at first & she pushed it to the side & kept saying "see-al" "see-al"! So, see-al is what she got. lol At least it's somewhat healthy! She had 3 bowls tonight too! Oinker!!


I'm already ready for the weekend lol. I'm taking my mom to lunch for her Mother's Day present & as usual, we'll have a great weekend together while Nathan works. Okay, that gets me caught up for the past weekend, hopefully I can stay caught up again! :)

2 comments:

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

Catie gave me a lil plant for mother's day too!