Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

House!

I have lots of random stuff to post about, but the most exciting gets the title of this post :) We are soooo thrilled & excited because in June, we will be 1st time home owners!! It has happened VERY fast but we are feeling SOOOO blessed!!! I found a new neighborhood that is being built & I casually mentioned it to Nathan (to keep in mind for the next 1-2 years when we thought we would start looking to buy a house). Well, Nathan was bored on his day off, so he decided to call a realtor & go take a look (the neighborhood is gated, so he couldn't just drive in by himself). Well, the next thing we know, we're getting approved for a mortgage & signing a contract on our new house!! :) It will be a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage house! It's the perfect size for us!! I am not trying to brag by any means, but I do have to say that I am just very proud of me & Nathan. Not many 23 year olds are in the same place as us. I just feel so incredibly BLESSED to have the husband of my dreams, the most adorable little daughter, & now a house! It feels like my life can't get ANY better! Here is a picture of what will soon be our house!


Anyway, I have a lot more to write about but I'll have to do that at another time! Time to cook dinner now! :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm jealous that you're buying a house! Congrats :)