Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Fun

Another great weekend has gone by way too fast! This weekend, me, my mom, Colleen, & Aubrey went to Little Rock. I wanted to go to The Children's Place to get a dress for Aubrey for our family pictures coming up on June 6th. I also decided to have her pictures done at JC Penney's while we were there. They turned out pretty cute :) I was very mad to find out that the mall we were at did NOT have a The Children's Place!! What the heck! It was a big mall so I guess I just expected it to be there! We have to go back in 2 weeks anyway to pick Aubrey's pictures up, so we'll just go to where TCP is at then (different location!).

This week is Aubrey's last week at her daycare! I am so, so, so sad :( I know it's probably going to be worse on me than it is her (which I'm thankful for), but still... ugh. I just feel like Aubrey will essentially be losing one of her "2nd moms". She goes to daycare M-F 8-5... add up the hours, that's a lot of time spent at daycare. Sister Julie has been with her since she started there at 7 weeks old. It just makes me really sad that they won't be able to see each other anymore. :( Sister Julie said she wants to give me her email so I can send her pictures of Aubrey. HAHA, that shouldn't be a problem!! Aubrey will start her new daycare when we get back from New York. We were going to have her start June 21st, but go figure, that's the one week in the summer the new daycare is closed. So, she will start the next week, June 28th. My mom is going to watch her the days we both work the June 21st week. Yay for Nana! I'm really hoping Aubrey being out of daycare for over a month doesn't have a negative effect on her. Her life is so structured right now, so that's why I worry. I think she will be fine though.

The house is coming along great! They said it should be finished in 3 weeks! YAY! We should close right when we get back from New York. I am so excited & can't wait to move in!! The deck is finished, they are mudding the walls now, & laying sod outside.

Just a few more weeks until we leave for New York & I can't wait! We are in need of a vacation! It will be so nice to spend an entire week together as a family! Nathan may be getting a M-F job at the prison sometime soon... we are keeping our fingers crossed & praying a lot about that. Hopefully it will work out because that would be a great blessing to our family! I'm also praying my dad gets the job he applied for in Bryant. It's only about 30 minutes away from us & that would be SO SO SO amazing to have my parents so close!!!!

Well, here's a few pictures from Aubrey's photo shoot yesterday at JCP. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!






and just for fun...

She is really growing up way too fast! <3 I love you, Aubrey Claire!!!! <3

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

beautiful beeeeeautiful family!!! guess what woman! you won the $100 visa gift card from my coffeemate giveaway!

please get back with me in the next 48 hours so i can send your info along to the peeps at blogher!

congrats!!!!!!
suz steece

email: suzsteece@gmail.com