Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

BUSY Weekend!!

I had a SUPER busy but VERY fun weekend!!

Saturday, Nathan & Aubrey had a daddy/daughter day while I headed to Texarkana. First, I stopped by Polka Dots & Lollipops, a big consignment sale that was going on. I got Aubrey a The Childrens Place tank top, a pair of Old Navy capris/pants, & a The Childrens Place bikini for $5.50 total. Can't beat that!!! Then I headed to get my hair cut, but my girl was really busy & I had no time to wait, so I'll go back the next time we come down. After that, I met up with Carla. We did a little shopping & grabbed some lunch. Then we took Elizabeth some Get Well Soon flowers & candy. :( She had the flu & couldn't go with us to Jennifer's house. We sure missed her! After Elizabeth's, we headed to Atlanta to meet the newest baby in the BFF circle!!!! Miss Peyton Olivia was born February 23rd, weighing 7 lbs 12 oz. She is soooo beautiful!! I'm so glad Jenn has officially joined the Mommy club! Now there are 6 kids between us 4 BFFs!! lol Poor Preston is the only boy! Anyway, we had a great time visiting with Jenn & Peyton. We did a photoshoot of Miss Peyton.







She is soooo cute!!! Before I knew it, it was time to head back towards Hot Springs. Nathan met me in Bismarck so I could get Aubs & we could go to Girls Night at my coworkers house, Shelly! We had a GREAT time.
Eating some yummy candy


Sharing with Spencer (he is 4 months younger than Aubs lol)



Walking in Momma's shoes ;)




She loved being a "momma" to Spencer. She kept giving him his "ba-ba" back & feeding him lol

Me & My Goofy Girl :)

Aubrey was definitely the entertainment of the night. lol She is soooo funny! All the girls were complimenting Aubrey on how smart & polite she was. Made her momma proud :D We headed home at 9:00. Aubrey totally passed out on the way home.


Sunday, I had to wake a passed out Aubrey up at 10:00 so we could get ready to meet my parents & brother in Little Rock (Colleen had to work & has no car since she wrecked-- thats a whole different story lol). We met them at The Purple Cow. It was not that great =\ After that, we went to another consignment sale that was going on there, Rhea Lana's. We got Aubs more great stuff. I finally found the zebra toy at a good price ($20), so of course I had to get that for Aubs! She LOVES it!! It was great visting with my family :) We headed back home & spent the rest of the day just relaxing.

Aubrey is, once again, sick. :( I think she has a sinus infection and/or upper respiratory infection. She is super congested, has a cough, & 102* fever. I will be calling her doctor in the morning. I feel so sad for my baby girl. She's dealt with being sick ENOUGH. I wish she would grow out of this soon!!!!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend & has a great week!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I had a great time with you Saturday!! Soo glad you found that Zebra for Aubs!! Oh, and I love her outfit in the last pic! Hope she gets to feeling better soon and stay BETTER!!!!!