Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update

Well, I took Aubrey to the doctor this morning. She has RSV & Strep Throat. :( My poor, pitiful baby girl! I'm not going to lie. After we left the doctor's office, I had a little breakdown. It is just SO frustrating that she is sick alllll the time. It makes me feel like a bad mom, even though I'm doing the best I can. I give her vitamins every day, she eats her healthy veggies everyday, always wears a jacket.... what else can I do?!?!?! :( :( :( She's on breathing treatments for the RSV & a Z Pack for the strep throat. She has to stay home from daycare until at least Friday. If her cough/congestion/fever is better by Friday, she can go back to school. We'll see how she does. Last year when she had RSV, she ended up hospitalized. Praying so hard that we can avoid that this time. Here's my sweet baby waiting on the results of her strep & RSV tests (which she was NOT thrilled with- nasal swab & throat swab- no fun at all!).

Any thoughts & prayers for my sweet girl would be very appreciated. She acts okay for the most part, just a little more clingy/whiney... she is a real trooper. <3

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Poor Aubrey! We are praying for that sweet girl!

Carla said...

Praying that she gets better and STAYS better!!!!