Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged

So, I was tagged by my dear bff Elizabeth to do this... even though she called me a "blog stalker", which I was not!!! I'll do it anyway :P

Here are 13 random things, facts, goals, or habits about myself. In honor of Friday 13th...


1. I have a huge birthmark on the right side of my stomach.

2. Everytime I'm saying bye to Nathan, I always tell him I love him. You never know when it could be the last time to talk to someone.

3. I'm very bad about picturing the "worst" in my mind. I play out scenarios so far sometimes that I get tears in my eyes.

4. I absolutely love my job & the girls I work with!

5. I am very happy that I had a baby girl first. I realllllly wanted to have a girl first.

6. I am addicted to shopping for clothes for Aubrey. It's not like the kid needs ANYTHING, but I almost always buy her something when I'm out.

7. I always wanted to work in the medical field, ever since I was about 4 years old.

8. When I was in the 5th grade, we had these "memory book" things. Everyone had to list their favorite food, color, and number. I lied and said my favorite food was "beef a roni with ice cream"... just to be different. LMAO. I've never even had "beef a roni"!

9. All of my best friends are older than me (besides Nathan of course). Me & Nathan are at a higher maturity level than most others our age I think..

10. I love photography & would love to really get into it as a side thing someday.

11. I think JFK was hands down the hottest President yet.

12. My favorite tv show is One Tree Hill. I have been watching it since I was a junior in high school!

13. Being a mommy is the most rewarding "job" I've ever had! I can't imagine life without my precious baby girl!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you very much for blogging 13 random facts about you and i know you secretly were blog stalking me. lol