Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog

I am off of work today because Nathan had deviated septum surgery. He is doing well, has already been on his computer some actually! lol He is sleeping beside me now :) I'm being a good wifey and taking care of him ;)

I ordered a new camera & I'm SO excited & can not wait until it gets here!!! I got a Canon Rebel! I am thrilllllled and can't wait to take a million and one pictures of Aubrey! She is the best subject when it comes to pictures! :)

Speaking of Aubrey, she is just growing up way too fast on me! We moved her to her "big girl" car seat this morning! Time flies!! I remember when she barely even fit into her infant car seat! We had to roll up receiving blankets & put them around her head to get her to fit. She is the light of my life!! I don't know what I would do without her!

Well, I guess that's all for now :) Of course I'll add some pictures of Aubrey...... :)


She loves to stand up!!

Pretty girl!

Bathtime fun!


She LOVES Zwieback Toast, she smiles the whole time she eats it!



Eating my grocery list! LOL!


2 comments:

Gena said...

LOL I love her! She is always so happy! Love the shopping cart cover too! LOL

Erika said...

Look at how big she's getting!