Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm going to try to get better about writing in this thing! We'll see how long it lasts. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's day! We are about to go to Bryant to go to Target & get Aubrey her "big girl" carseats. Can't believe she can move to a big girl car seat already. :( It seems like just yesterday I was having to fold up blankets and put them in her infant car seat so that she could fit. She is getting so big so fast! She is the light of my life!!! I love her SO much, a love that I never even knew I could have. :)



The tulips Nathan got me :)
He got me these to plant!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Aubrey


Big girl, standing up!



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awwwwwwwww I remember those Valentine pics! I see you also have trouble keeping up with your blog! I am awful at it! LOL