- Weight: 14 lbs 9 oz
- Height: 24.25 inches
- Eating 4-6 oz every 3 hours during the day
- Sleeps anywhere from 6-9 hours straight in his crib at night
- Usually goes to bed around 7-7:30
- Does really well sleeping when he is feeling well! Unfortunately, that hasn't been often lately :(
- In his 4 months of life, he's now had strep throat 3 times, croup, RSV, & 4 ear infections :(
- We go to the ENT this Wednesday to already see about getting ear tubes placed!
- Wearing size 2 diapers
- Wearing size 3 month/3-6 month clothing
- Still taking medicine for his reflux and we're still thickening his bottles with rice cereal.
- VERY happy baby.. always smiling, even when sick!
- Has the cutest belly laugh!
- I can almost always get a big belly laugh out of him by smelling his feet & saying shooooweee! ;)
- Rolled belly to back for the first time on December 1st
- Rolled back to belly for the first time on January 7th
- I sat him on the floor sitting up by himself on January 4th & he didn't fall over! He isn't a pro at it yet, but can sit up & pretty well for a good minute or so on his own!! So shocking to me- he is doing things so much faster than Aubrey did.
- In the 38th percentile for weight, but already weighs 1 oz more than Aubs did at 8 months!
- Coos/talks all the time :)
- Loves his jumperoo & piano play mat
- Is SO in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
- Will be starting rice cereal on a spoon this month (having his tongue clipped first).
- Such a good baby & a huge blessing to our family! :)
Saturday, January 12, 2013
I completely missed doing a 3 month post for Evan :( And I'm about 2 weeks late on his 4 month post. Sigh! Oh well, better late than never, I suppose! Evan turned 4 months old on December 30th! I can not believe how fast he is growing up! Here's what he's up to now!