Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 months

I'm a few weeks late on posting Evan's 2 month update.. big shock there haha

  • Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz
  • Height: 22.5 inches
  • Eating 3-4 oz every 3 hours during the day
  • Usually sleeps a 6 hour stretch at night in his crib, wakes up for a bottle, and goes back to sleep
  • Has slept through the night twice
  • Wearing size 1 diapers
  • Wearing size 0-3 month/3month clothing.
  • Already got strep throat from Aubs, which landed us a 3 day stay in the hospital! :( 
  • Still taking medicine for his reflux and we're still thickening his bottles with rice cereal. 
  • Started smiling & does it all the time.. He is a happy baby!
  • Getting stronger neck muscles and doing well with holding his head up
  • Cooing :)
  • Meeting all of his 2 month milestones already, even though his adjusted age is only 1 month
  • Doing great at daycare (Wed-Fri)
  • Loves smiling at his big sister who loves him so much! :) 
I can't believe he is already 2 months old.. time is going by so fast! I love my little chunky monkey so much!

1 comment:

Allison said...

He's so cute! I love his smiles! This post reminds me that I need to write something down for Ezra's monthly birthdays instead of just taking pictures. He'll be 2 months old on Friday!