Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things...

We all know how funny kids can be once they learn how to talk. They say things that just make you laugh & wonder where that came from. Well, we've had a LOT of that going on with Aubrey lately. I've decided that I definitely need to start writing these stories down so that I can look back on them one day. I was going to get a notebook to write them down in, but I decided to just do it here, on my virtual notebook :) I am going to try to record at least one funny story of her's a day, because there is usually always at least one!

So, my first story to record is from last night, 9-22-10. Aubrey took off her diaper & said she was poopy. However, there was no poop in the diaper, so I decided to put her on her potty. I told her to push her poo poo out. She sat there & pushed real hard & farted. She said "I farted!!" hehehe.. I laughed & said good job, but now push really hard & push that poo poo out! So, she scrunches up her face & grunts, pushes reallllly hard, & then says "AHH! IT'S *STUCK*"!!!! hahaha It was soooo funny!!! I couldn't stop laughing.

I know she will dislike me one day for making a point to remember these funny stories, especially when they are bathroom related, but it's all about the memories! ;)

So stayed tuned for more funny Aubrey stories :) She is a mess!!!!


And for the record, she never poo'ed in the potty..... she definitely got an A for effort though LOL

No comments: